- Up to ±1500V input dynamic range on each terminal (line-to-line and line-to-ground)
- ±1V to ±10V output dynamic range (differential plus common mode)
- DC to 20MHz frequency spectrum of operation
- 5000V withstanding surge voltage for 10 seconds
- Designed for interfacing with differential input DAQs
- Industrial grade casing, 100% electronic technology
The Entube-DE-HB series was designed to enable measurement of fast high voltage signals in industrial and research environments. The output of the Entube-DE-HB is a linearly scaled down version of the voltage difference between its two input terminals. This output can then be processed by a computer based measurement system. The Entube-DE-HB series covers multiple input dynamic ranges with a 20MHz bandwidth, and 0.2% accuracy.
In addition to multiple dynamic ranges, the Entube-DE-HB can be ordered to have a single-ended (-S) or a differential-pair (-D) output. The single-ended version has a BNC connector at the output, and can be selected to be ±5V or ±1V. The differential-pair version has a clamp-cage connector at the output, and can be selected to be ±10V or ±1V. In both cases, the higher range is intended to be used with a high input impedance digitizer with a standard ±5 or ±10V dynamic range. The ±1V output range is intended to drive a 50 Ohm load (Single-Ended version) or a 100 Ohm load (Differential version) in applications where signal reflections must be avoided.
Gain temperature drift
Common mode rejection at 60Hz
Max total phase shift at 60Hz
Withstanding common mode surge voltage
Withstanding differential mode surge voltage
Power Supply Voltage