Entube DEIn Stock
- ±1500V input dynamic range on each terminal (line-to-line and line-to-ground)
- ±5V or ±10V output dynamic range (differential plus common mode)
- DC to 25kHz frequency spectrum of operation
- Sensor works without the need for a power supply
- 5000V withstanding surge voltage for 10 seconds
- Designed for interfacing with differential input DAQs
- Industrial grade casing, 100% electronic technology
The Entube-de series is a family of voltage transducers designed for high quality differential measurements in a very compact form factor, and without need for power supplies. This series covers the ranges of ±50V to ±1500V with up to 50kHz bandwidth and up to 0.2% of signal accuracy.
The Entube-de sensor operates as a differential divider RC-network with an anti-aliasing filter on its output. It generates a ±5V or ±10V scaled down version of the difference between the two input voltages, which can then be processed by a computer based measurement system.
The Entube-de is part of Verivolt’s sensing platform, which is aimed at allowing users to laid out multiple distributed sensors with a minimum of cabling required and no power supplies. This platform together with the Entube-de ultra-compact form factor, allows for very high channel densities, while delivering high performance for a low cost.